1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded onto the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet when they access certain websites and applications that allow User preferences to be saved in order to make the User’s use of the Website quicker and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain sensitive information as they do not collect data that may personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access their browser settings to change and/or block the installation of Cookies from the Website, which will not stop them from accessing the content.
Cookies identify the User’s browser, as well as the type of device they are using to access the Website, and are utilised to facilitate the User’s next visit and make the Website more useful.
(i)Optimise User browsing by monitoring the session.
(ii)Gather information to optimise and improve the Website.
(iii)Offer adverts based on the User’s browsing habits.
This website utilises the following types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: Strictly necessary cookies to provide the service or content requested by the user. These cookies perform technical aspects such as identifying logins and managing usage tools, interactions, and geographic access to content.
|SERVERID585||lanaipartners.com||This cookie is used to assign the visitor to a specific server.||End of session||HTTP Cookie|
|cookieconsent_estadistica||lanaipartners.com||Used to store the user’s choice of acceptance or non-acceptance of cookies of this type||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|cookieconsent_marketing||lanaipartners.com||Used to store the user’s choice of acceptance or non-acceptance of cookies of this type||3 years||HTTP Cookie|
|cookieconsent_preferencias||lanaipartners.com||Used to store the user’s choice of acceptance or non-acceptance of cookies of this type||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
3.- How can you disable cookies?
Non-compulsory cookies for browsing this Website may be disabled in the Website’s settings. These can be found at the bottom of the page. Additionally, browser settings allow cookies to be disabled.
This is why most browsers make it possible to manage cookies for greater privacy control. These settings are found in “options” or “preferences” in your browser menu.
Below, you can find links for each browser on how to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can set your privacy options using the slide bar and the six positions that allow you to control the amount of cookies that are installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- Click on the tools menu at the top of the Firefox window.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In Firefox you can choose to Use personalised settings for your browsing history and other Privacy related options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu in the tool bar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the Privacy section, click on the Content Settings button.
- You can choose the settings in the Cookies section.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3)
- In the settings menu select “Preferences”.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want in the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain features and full functionality on the Website may not be available after you disable cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a browser plug-in which you can access via this link:
4.- Cookies in mobile devices
Non-compulsory cookies for browsing this Website may be disabled in the Website’s settings.
These can be found at the bottom of the page. Furthermore, as with desktop browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to change the privacy options or settings to disable or remove cookies.
If you want to change the privacy options, follow the instructions provided by your mobile browser developer.
Below, you can find some links that provide advice on how to change privacy settings on your mobile device:
– IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
– Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
– Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
– Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
5.- Accepting cookies
This Website does not install cookies on the user’s device until they have accepted cookie installation.
We inform you that if you do not accept cookies or disable any of them in the settings, some services may not be available without cookies or you may not be able to access certain services or make full use of everything the Website offers you.
6.- Information on your data
7-Cookie consent settings
By clicking on «Save settings», the cookie selection you have made will be saved. If you have not selected any option, pressing this button will be equivalent to rejecting all cookies.